Get 30% introductory discount on your 1st order until 31.12.2023 - use code: FFPE-RNA-Launch
Superior RNA from FFPE tissues enhancing RNA-seq
Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissues samples serve as a valuable data source for the study of diseases. Due to the fixation and preservation procedure FFPE samples are challenging to analyze in many molecular biological assays. Besides, workflows are tedious, time-consuming, and often involve hazardous reagents.
The EchoLUTION FFPE RNA Kit offers a simplified workflow for an efficient RNA extraction from any kind of FFPE tissues. The isolated RNA is ready-to-use in standard downstream applications such as RT-qPCR. Further, it exhibits superior quality for RNA-seq with more unique mappers and gene count detected.
The EchoLUTION technology allows extraction of RNA in a single step after tissue decrosslinking and paraffin removal without the need of lenghty incubations. Impurities are held back by the purification matrix while the RNA flows through untouched.
- Convenience: Simplified workflow with fewer hands-on steps than conventional kits.
- Speed: Optimized tissue lysis combined with single-step purification leads to a 30 % faster protocol than established kits.
- High sensitivity: Highly pure RNA free of contaminants and inhibitors.
- Reliable results: High purity and competitive RNA integrity perfectly suited for downstream applications such as RT-qPCR, and RNA-seq.
- Sustainability: Up to 35 % less plastic consumption compared to conventional methods; no use of hazardous xylene or other organic solvents.
Principle of the EchoLUTION FFPE RNA workflow:
SupplierBioEcho Life Sciences GmbH
show all products
|10rxn kit content:||
|50rxn kit content:||
|250rxn kit content:||