Size: 1 Kit - 10 assays
Multi-color fluorescent Western blotting in one kit
Goat-anti-rabbit IgG IR700/ Goat-anti-mouse IgG IR800
WesternBright MCF visible and near infrared (IR) fluorescent Western blotting kits allow the assay of two proteins at once, increasing the quality and quantity of information that can be gained from a single blot. Assay a control alongside a protein of interest. Assay phosphorylated and un-phosphorylated isoforms of a protein simultaneously.
The fluorescent dyes provided with WesternBright MCF and WesternBright MCF-IR outperform Cy™ dyes and allow detection of low pg of protein.
The WesternBright MCF protocols save time and money since there is no need for disposable film, and the blot can be imaged immediately, without drying.
- Multiplexing – visualize two proteins simultaneously!
- Sensitivity –10x greater sensitivity than Cy dyes; pictogram detection
- Quality Reagents – includes AdvanBlock™-PF blocking and AdvanWash /AdvanWash-IR for washing
- Fast results – 3.5 hours for entire protocol
- Compatible with imaging systems that detect Cy3 and Cy5 (MCF) or near-IR imaging systems (MCF-IR)
- Fluorescent Detection – choose between visible (APC and RPE) or near IR (IR700 and IR800) kits with SpectraDye™ secondary antibodies
Pre-cut low-autofluorescence PVDF membranes
Background quenching sheets
show all products