The low binding microcentrifuge tubes of JET BIOFIL are optimized for protein and DNA analytics
(Lo-Protein™ Microcentrifuge Tubes/Lo-DNA™ Microcentrifuge Tubes)
Gene therapy and vaccine production often involve various types of purification for proteins, DNA, and other substances. Since nonspecific binding to plastic containers will lead to the loss of valuable samples, the purification processes often depend on high-quality plastic products for sample processing and storage. The smaller the sample volume is, the more important it becomes to reduce the binding between the sample and the container used.
These tubes are made using a unique high-purity polypropylene polymer material that does not require any surface coating, such as siliconization. Strict quality control is implemented in accordance with ISO9001 and ISO13485. The stable quality ensuring significantly reduces binding between samples and plastic surface, minimizing sample loss and achieving a maximum recovery rate of your precious samples and more accurate analysis results.
Capacity: 0.5 mL, 1.5 mL and 2.0 mL
- Made of special high-purity polypropylene (PP) polymer with stable product performance
- High-transparency PP tube body for easy capacity and scale observation
- Working temperatuer range: -80°C~121°C (no deformation after autoclaving with open lid)
- Special materials can effectively reduce the nonspecific binding of protein/nucleic acid to the tube surface
- No surface coating (e.g., silicification) on the tube wall can reduce sample binding and interference to samples
- Samples of different proteins and nucleic acids can be ensured to the maximum recovery, with a recovery rate over 90%
- Lid lock prevents accidental opening of cap and evaporation of samples during long-term storage, and ensures operating safety
- Smooth and transparent tube body with clear graduation, designed with a frosted writing area, makes it convenient for recording
- Resealable bag packing (50 per bag) to reduce the risk of contamination
- The product has been tested for 18 items, including tightness, folding resistance of flipped cap, centrifugal force, solvent resistance,extractable and accelerated aging, which shows stable performance
- The maximum centrifugal force for 1.5 mL, 2 mL is RCF 25,000 xg; the maximum centrifugal force for 0.5 mL is RCF 30,000 xg
- Available in sterilized or non-sterilized, sterilized by irradiation, SAL 10-6
- DNase/RNase-free, Non-pyrogenic, human DNA-free, PCR inhibitor-free
- This product is not recommended for long-term sample storage for samples containing benzene, benzyl alcohol, or chloroform solvents.
- Re-autoclaving of sterilized low binding microcentrifuge tubes may result in yellowing of the materials but does not affect the usage for the products.
- The package can be removed and opened for autoclaving sterilization for one time. Repeated autoclaving sterilization is not recommended.
Lid lock prevents accidental opening of cap and evaporation of samples during long-term storage, and ensures operating safety.
Resealable bag packing (50 per bag) to reduce the risk of contamination.
show all products