Size: 24 boxes of 10pcs.
Confocal dishes offer the convenience of 35mm culture dishes and the imaging advantages of cover slips. They provide excellent optical performance for high-magnification microscopes and confocal image analysis. These dishes are widely used in fluorescence microscopy, phase contrast microscopy, confocal microscopy, live cell imaging, differential interference contrast microscopy, and fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH).
- TC treated
- 2 apertures sizes: 15mm and 20mm | Glass thickness: 0.16-0.19mm
- The glass bottom is free of autofluorescence and deformation. Made of borosilicate, it is extremely hydrophilic and has a good light permeability
- Spliced with medical traceless glue, bringing excellent transparency and facilitating cell observation
- Sterilized by irradiation, SAL 10-6
- DNase/RNase free, non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
- GPPS, bottom borosilicate glass
- conforming to USP CLASS VI
Package: 24 boxes of 10pcs. - total 240pcs.
Note: the bottom cover slip cannot be dismantled. Avoid using it together with methyl alcohol, ethylalcohol, acetone or chloroform.
show all products