Protein Sample Evaluation using the NanoDrop™ One UV Vis Spectrophotometer
On September 18th, 2018 at 4pm (EDT)
you have the opportunity to join the online event
"Protein Sample Evaluation using the NanoDrop™ One UV Vis Spectrophotometer"
Voula Kodoyianni, PhD, MS
Product Marketing Manager | UV-Vis and Fluorescence Instruments | Thermo Fisher Scientific
We know from VOC that 83% of our customers quantify proteins with a spectrophotometer at least once per week. There is a lot of helpful information in this webinar for scientists who work with proteins. Concepts covered and clarified are:
- Protein mass extinction coefficients vs molar extinction coefficients
- Blank vs background correction
- How to use “sample type options”
- “Good” and “bad” buffers for protein A280
- How to customize their instrument using the Protein Editor and Dye Editor
- How the Proteins and Labels application quantifies both the carrier protein and the FLR label
- and more...
Date & Time
16.00 am (EDT)