Introducing NGB-R, a multimodal & high-end 4D Bioprinting System from Poietis
Watch this webinar to learn more about a state-of-the-art, one-of-a-kind, disruptive 4D bioprinting technology from Poietis:
- Short Introduction Witec AG by Dr. Tim Hander
- Introduction of the Bioprinting System by Antoine Jacquot - Poietis
- Application focus - soft tissue models, 4D bioprinting, organoids, chips/devices by Dr. Mikael Garcia - Poietis
- Workflow – instrument operating in details by Antoine Jacquot - Poietis
The NGB-R platform integrates automation and robotics, numerous online sensors, and machine-learning based analysis software. In addition, it integrates all bioprinting techniques (laser-assisted bioprinting, bioextrusion, and micro-valve bioprinting), a world’s first in the bioprinting market.
Focusing on a cytocentric approach, tissues grow in a more natural environment, leading to proper morphogenesis and predictable biological processes, including cell differentiation, migration, multiplication, and metabolic processes.
- Antoine Jacquot | Sales Manager Poietis
- Dr. Mikael Garcia | Business Application Manager Poietis
- Dr. Tim Hander | Product Specialist Genomics & Single Cell Technologies Witec
Date & Time