DNBSEQ-G400 is built with a new chip system that can flexibly support a variety of different sequencing modes.
The DNBSEQ-G400 adopts a novel chip system that supports various modes of sequencing and is integrated with optimally designed optical and biochemical systems to execute the sequencing process within a relatively shorter time for a more streamlined sequencing experience for the user.
- 2 different sized flow cells, FCL achieving 1800 million reads, and FCS achieving 550 million reads
- 55 – 1440 GB per run
- Only 48 hours to sequence a PE100 run at full capacity
- Supporting a range of read lengths, including but not limited to SE400, PE100, PE150, PE200
- Supporting sequencing and data analysis in a range of areas including scientific research, basic medicine, forensics, and agriculture
DNBSEQ-G400 PERFORMANCE PARAMETERS
|READ LENGTHS||DATA OUTPUT||DATA QUALITY Q30*||RUN TIME**|
*The percentage of base above Q30 is the average of an internal standard library over the entire run. The actual performance is affected by factors such as sample type, library quality, and insert fragment length.
**Run time was calculated based on dual-flow cell mode, and includes sample loading,sequencing, base calling and data processing.
|No. of Flow Cell/run||2|
|Type of Flow Cell||FCS||FCL|
|No. of lanes/Flow Cell||2||4|
|Max. reads/Flow Cell*||550M||1500-1800M|
*The maximum number of effective reads are based on the sequencing of an internal standard library. Actual output may vary depending on sample type and library perparation method.
DNBSEQ-G400 adopts an innovative “Flow Cell” system which can support various sequencing modes, and an optimised optical and biochemical system which enables the whole sequencing process to complete within a short period of time, offering the user a simplified and streamlined sequencing experience.
MGI’ S PROPRIETARY DNBSEQTM TECHNOLOGY
No PCR amplification required. Our unique Rolling Circle Replication (RCR) technology employed in DNBSEQTM library construction eliminates errors associated with PCR. Only the original template DNA is used to generate copies and therefore amplification errors do not accumulate, resulting in greater accuracy for detection of significant mutations such as lndels and SNPs.
Optimized Patterned Array ensures that only one single DNB is attached at each spot, which results in greater saturation of DNB on the Flow Cell with unprecedented uniformity. This enables an industry-leading with reduced duplicate rate.
REDUCED INDEX HOPPING
MGI platform’s unique library preparation method and RCR amplification results in much lower index hopping rates compared with other platf orms, at a rate of 0.0001%~0.0004%.
Basic Scientific Research
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Targeted Region Sequencing
- Single Cell Sequencing
- Epigenetic Sequencing
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- Non-coding RNA Sequencing
- Transcriptome Sequencing
- Built-in basic analytical software completes the imaging analysis and base calling automatically and produces standard FastQ data files including sequences and base calling metrics
- WGS Analysis System
- WES Analysis System
- PGS Analysis System
- Cancer Hotspot Mutation Analysis System
- Pathogen Fast Identification System
SupplierMGI Tech Co. Ltd.
show all products
for research only
|No. of Flow Cell per run||
|Type of Flow Cell | No. of lanes | Max reads/Flow Cell||
|Dimensions | Power||
|Control Computer Configurations||
|Operating Environment Requirements||