Get results in less than 15 seconds using only 1-2 uL!
Move one step closer to your research goals with an ergonomic, standalone spectrophotometer with high-resolution, touch screen interface. Powerful auto-range pathlength technology facilitates accurate measurements for concentrated samples with no need for dilutions.
Prevent costly delays with an enhanced understanding of sample quality using the NanoDrop™ One Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometers.
The Innovative Acclaro™ Sample Intelligence technology is built into every instrument for improved measurement accuracy and contaminant identification. Quantify and qualify DNA, RNA, and protein samples in seconds with only 1-2 µL, and obtain full-spectral data before you decide to use samples in downstream applications.
The NanoDrop™ OneC instruments save you days of troubleshooting experiments and streamline workflows with these enhancements:
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance (optional)
- Acclaro Sample Intelligence
- Minimal Sample Preparation
- No Consumables Required
- Fast and Easy Measurements
- Versatile Data Management
- NEW! Distinguishing DNA and RNA in your samples
NanoDrop One/Nanodrop OneC PC Software with 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- NewPC Control software allows users to control the instrument from an Ethernet connected PC – please contact us for the free download link.
- Optional Thermo Scientific Security Suite for NanoDrop One/OneC allows the instrument to be used in a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant lab.
Features include: User account access | Audit trail | Electronic signatures | Automated data back-up, and more
Distinguishing DNA and RNA in your samples.
with NanoDrop One Spectrophotometer.
The Acclaro Sample Intelligence Technology software for NanoDrop Spectrophotometers now has even more powerful algorithms built in to find and correct nucleic acid contamination in your samples. You get more reliable downstream assay results and avoid potential rework with this efficient new capability.
Acclaro Sample Intelligence Technology
- Acclaro technology enhances user understanding of sample quality while delivering accurate quantitative measurements. Early identification of contaminants can prevent failure of downstream applications and save days of troubleshooting.
- Verify sample quality in seconds identify sample contaminants and obtain corrected concentration results.
- Access information through alerts receive instant feedback about sample quality with on-demand technical support and guided troubleshooting.
- Rely on accurate results – ensure measurement integrity with embedded sensor and digital image analysis.
Distinguishing DNA and RNA with NanoDrop Spectrophotometers!
How it works:
Acclaro software employs chemometric algorithms to process sample spectra and differentiate dsDNA absorbance from RNA absorbance. When the software identifies a contaminant, it notifies users with a yellow triangle next to the sample.
Selecting the yellow icon displays the original sample, the contaminant, and the corrected analyte spectra. A table reports the corrected concentration, so you know what contaminant is present and whether to use the sample in downstream experiments.
You can proceed with confidence in the rest of your analysis.
NanoDrop One/NanoDrop OneC Enhancements
- Ergonomic, standalone design – integrated Android™ tablet eliminates the need for a separate computer and provides seamless data transfer via Wireless, Ethernet or USB.
- Auto-Measure and Auto-Blank functions – multi-sample processing can be streamlined with instant measurements that occur when the pedestal arm is down. These functions can be turned ON or OFF with a single tap on the screen.
- Wider dynamic range – no dilutions required for highly concentrated samples (dsDNA at 27,500 ng/µL) with auto-range pathlength technology
- Integrated Learning Center – an archive of technical support documents and educational animations at your fingertips.
Advanced Connectivity for Data Storage, Printing and Sharing
- Multiple choices for data export: transfer results with a USB, Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection to your PC.
- View, organize and share data on a PC: Once exported, you can view the full-data formats (e.g., contaminant analysis spectral graphs) and organize experiments using the NanoDrop One/OneC PC Control software.
- Easy data-to-printer options: Print your results directly from the NanoDrop One instrument via Wi-Fi, Ethernet or USB printer connection; print exported data from your PC using the Nanodrop One/OneC PC Control software.
NanoDrop One/NanoDrop OneC Capabilities
- Wide spectral range (190-850 nm) for measuring a variety of samples types:
– Peptides (205 nm)
– DNA and RNA (260 nm)
– Purified protein (280 nm)
– Toxicology assays and industrial dyes (490 nm)
– Gold nanoparticles (520 nm)
– Colorimetric protein assays (BCA 562 nm, Bradford 595 nm, Modified Lowry 650 nm, Pierce 660 660 nm)
– Optical Density measurements (600 nm)
- Combining the patented* sample-retention system with cuvette capability accommodates low and high concentrations (2.0 – 27,500 ng/µL dsDNA and 0.06 – 820 mg/mL BSA)
- Pedestal measurements that require only 1 – 2 µL of your sample and do not require sample dilution, even for highly concentrated samples
- Calculates sample purity ratios (A260/A280 nm and A260/A230 nm)
- Pre-configured methods for DNA, Protein A280, Microarray, Protein and Labels, Pierce 660, Bradford, BCA, and Lowry
- User-friendly software includes custom methods and data export capabilities
*Patents US6628382 and US6809826
SupplierThermo Fisher Scientific
show all products
|21 CFR Part 11 Compliance||
The optional Security Suite for NanoDrop One/OneC allows the instrument to be used in a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant lab.
Nucleic Acid A260, A260/A280, A260/A230 and Labeled Nucleic Acids;
Three USB-A ports, Ethernet, Bluetooth™ and Wi-Fi
dsDNA: Pedestal: 2.0 ng/µL
English, Spanish, Polish, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Chinese
0.030 to 1.0 mm auto-ranging
|Photometric Accuracy Instrument||
3% at 0.97 A, 302 nm
(Absorbance expressed at Abs/mm at 25°C)
≤1.8 nm (FWHM at Hg 254 nm)
190 – 850 nm
|Lower Limit of Detection||
Pedestal: 2 ng/μL (dsDNA) 0.06 mg/mL (BSA) Cuvette: 0.2 ng/μL (dsDNA) 0.006 mg/mL (BSA)
Pedestal: 27,500 ng/μL (dsDNA) 820 mg/mL (BSA)
Built-in touchscreen or computer software
Operating: 12–18 W
Standby: 5 W
Size: 1 Kit
Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop PR-1 Reconditioning Kit is used for reconditioning the sample measurement pedestals to a hydrophobic state if they become unconditioned.
Calibrated solution used to allow user to verify correct wavelength and photometric performance of the instrument.
The trusted NanoDrop One Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer can be used in regulated environments such as pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.