A NEW SPECTRUM OF LIGHT - BIOLUMINESCENCE & FLUORESCENCE IN VIS, NIR & NIR-II FOR IN VIVO IMAGING
A New Spectrum Of Light
The NEWTON FT-900 is the first deeply cooled CCD imager dedicated to both fluorescence and bioluminescence multispectral imaging as it allows for in vivo applications in the visible, near and short-wave infrared spectrum (VIS/ NIR/ NIR-II). Smart and ultra sensitive, it provides non-ionizing and non-invasive visualization of biological processes in real time.
This cutting-edge optical imaging system facilitates the penetration of NIR-II light deeper into small animal tissue with less autofluorescence resulting in clearer and sharper images. It also enables expert researchers to get detailed information on the vascular blood flow of a mouse and allows imaging of tumors and single cells.
The NEWTON FT-900 represents the perfect mix between high detection and deep analysis capabilities. Let’s discover its proprietary optics, specifically developed for imaging in the second biological window (1000-1600nm).
Benefit from a 10 times greater photon penetration depth than visible fluorescence thanks to our strong intensified filtered LED. Witness live and ultra-low noise imaging of biological events with our cooled 1″ CCD SWIR InGaAs camera that boasts 20 micrometer pixels and a video mode, ensuring unrivaled sensitivity and reduced image acquisition times. Visualize multiple reporters simultaneously with our overlay signal feature and choose from 10 excitation channels in the visible RGB and NIR spectrum (440 – 980nm) and 14 high efficiency emission filters, (1000 – 1600nm) all designed with our dual magnetron filter technology that guarantees high signal to noise ratio. The tight LED spectrum is constrained with a narrow excitation filter, to avoid autofluorescence.
BIOLUMINESCENCE & 3D OPTICAL TOMOGRAPHY
Take advantage of the NEWTON FT-900 ultra-high sensitivity provided by its camera and lens (f/0.70). Perform bioluminescence tomography (BLT) to non-invasively visualize and monitor biological processes in small animals, such as mice. Reconstruct the bioluminescent signal into volume through our innovative 3D tomography imaging module which repositions it into the 3D representation of the mouse. Analyze deeper tissue structures with the help of our Mouse Atlas which allows the overlay of the mouse organs to the tomography image. Identify the size and location of the signal much more accurately than with 2D optical imaging. Our CCD and 3D cameras enable ultimate linearity for precise protein quantification over the full dynamic range.
Handle a variety of simultaneous signals for all your applications in the visible light spectrum (440-850nm). Get the benefits of multispectral imaging without worrying about crosstalk. Our unique technology ensures spectral unmixing by using mathematical dye separation so that each channel contains only the signal from one dye. Transport and image even immunocompromised animals by adding our XT 500 isolation chamber (sealed with HEPA-SPF filters) to the system.
A Wide Range of Applications
- Tumor and infection monitoring
- Cell migration tracking
- Vasculature and microcirculation visualization
- Biodistribution of molecules and nanoparticles targeting
- Widest lens aperture f/0.70
- 1″ CCD SWIR InGaAs camera (1000-2300nm)
- VIS scientific grade camera (400-900nm)
- 3D BLI Tomography
Ease Of Use
- Intuitive & user-friendly software interface
- One click to get the image
- Auto-exposure and automatic illumination controls
- Easy to clean
- Up to 5 mice capacity
- Heated animal imaging bed (+37°C)
- EQUAFLOW™ breathers to prevent unwanted animals awakening
- Automatic Active Gas Scavengers
- Sliding-out bed motorized on X/Y-axi
All The Applications You Need, In One System
- The NEWTON FT-900 allows you to perform all your in vivo bioluminescence and fluorescence applications in the visible, near and short-wave infrared spectrum (VIS/ NIR/ NIR-II). Visualize rodents (up to 5 mice and 3 rats, guinea pigs, small rabbits), zebra fishes, organs and tissue sections ex-vivo and in vitro samples (in microplates etc…). You can also use a large number of molecular reagents and fluorophores.
- Visualize multiple reporters simultaneously with the overlay signal feature and choose from 10 excitation channels in the visible RGB and NIR spectrum (440 – 980nm) and 14 high efficiency emission filters, (500 – 1600nm) all designed with a dual magnetron filter technology that guarantees high signal to noise ratio.
- Get the benefits of multispectral imaging without worrying about crosstalk. The unique technology ensures spectral unmixing by using mathematical dye separation so that each channel contains only the signal from one dye.
The Power Of Deep Learning
Make publication-ready scientific images with simplicity! Various acquisition modes are available (automatic, manual, serial image acquisition). For both bioluminescence and fluorescence imaging, the photographic image and the signal image are acquired consecutively and then overlaid. Define the regions of interest (ROI), monitor tumor development right from the onset and compare collected data. Enjoy our fast and smart KUANT software to get your answers. Based on the most recent developments in deep learning, it improves significantly the accuracy and resolution of your images by correcting motion blur or uneven lighting. Identify specific structures or abnormalities within the animal’s body as our algorithms also perform image segmentation, which involves separating the image into distinct regions based on their properties.
Are you ready to experience absolute quantification ? Absolute NIST Traceable Calibration Imaging is based on traceable references provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). It allows precise quantification of specific biomolecules (such as proteins) in the sample of interest and provides benefits such as accuracy, reproducibility, and standardization.
Absolute quantification allows researchers to compare and integrate data from different studies or laboratories. Unlike relative quantification, which compares the amount of an analyte between two or more samples, absolute quantification provides a precise value for the amount of substance in the sample, expressed in absolute units.
SupplierVilber Lourmat S.A.
show all products
10 excitation channels:
Proprietary lens – f/0.7 Aperture
|EASE OF USE||