Size: 1 Kit
Fluorescently label antibodies in one easy step.
Excitation max.: 551nm
Emission max.: 565nm
SpectraDye Antibody Labeling Kits contain everything you need to produce covalently labeled, fluorescent antibodies in only 30 minutes. Choose from commonly used fluorescent dyes and label your antibody in a single step. Labeled antibodies are compatible with immunofluorescence applications including flow cytometry, Western blotting, and immunofluorescence microscopy so you can validate your results across multiple platforms using the same antibody.
- RAPID – one-step labeling is complete in 30 minutes
- VERSATILE – labeled antibody may be used in flow cytometry, Western blotting or immunofluorescence microscopy
- FLEXIBLE – choose from a broad set of commonly used fluorescent dyes
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY – stop buying secondary antibodies; no more secondary antibody incubations and washes
- SAVE ANTIBODY – the labeling reaction requires as little as 10 μg of antibody
What is the SpectraDye Antibody Labeling kit useful for?
Lower background in immunofluorescence-based experiments: Using a secondary antibody can result in high non-specific binding and low reproducibility. Switching to a directly labeled primary antibody can improve your results.
Single-color fluorescent applications: Direct labeling of your antibody increases reproducibility, and allows the same antibody to be used in various applications to validate results.
Multi-color fluorescent applications: With 6 dyes to choose from, SpectraDye Antibody Labeling Kits give you tremendous flexibility, and since you don’t need secondary antibodies, the species of your primary antibody does not matter.
Each SpectraDye Antibody Labeling kit includes the following:
- Antibody Labeling Buffer
- SpectraDye Dye Solution*
- Quenching Solution
- Neutralization BufferEach kit includes sufficient reagents to label up to 1 mg of antibody
show all products