WesternBright Quantum chemiluminescent substrate sets the bar for sensitivity and quantitative ability.
Specially developed for CCD imaging, WesternBright Quantum produces a strong, long-lasting signal with extremely low background, perfect for detecting low abundance proteins. Since it does not exhibit substrate depletion at high protein loads, WesternBright Quantum provides the largest dynamic range of any chemiluminescent substrate for the most quantitative chemiluminescent Western experiments.
WesternBright Quantum exhibits high sensitivity with the greatest linear range
Quantitative chemiluminescent Western blotting:
- Sensitive – detect attomoles of protein per band
- Quantitative – linear range of signal with respect to protein amount exceeds 3 orders of magnitude
- Versatile – Optimized for CCD imaging, and compatible with film detection. Chemifluorescent emissions can be detected with fluorescence imaging systems
- Low background – for high signal to noise ratio
- Long lasting signal – image blots hours after substrate incubation
Greater linear range than SuperSignal™ West Dura and Amersham ECL Prime
contains substrate for 1000cm2 membrane
show all products