Highly sensitive enhanced chemiluminescence kit for the detection of immobilized proteins (Western Blot) or immobilized nucleic acids (Southern and Northern Blot) labelled directly with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) or indirectly with HRP-labelled antibodies/streptavidin. The substrate is readily prepared by mixing component A (luminol/enhancer solution) with component B (stabilized peroxide solution) in a one-to-one ratio.
0.1 ml substrate is sufficient for one cm2 membrane.
- High sensitivity, mid picogram limit of detection
- Directly compatible with protocols of standard ECL WB substrates of other vendors
- Low background, high signal/noise ratio
- Working solution is stable for minimum 5 days – reproducible results, less waste
- Primary antibody dilution 1:100 -1:5000
- Secondary antibody dilution 1:1000 – 1:15.000
- Detection can be done by film or CCD imaging equipment
SERVALight is produced by Cyanagen Srl. Cyanagen Srl is subject of US and EU patent application number US7803573; EP1962095; US7855287; EP1950207, together with other equivalent granted patents and patent applications in other countries.
Storage Temperature: +2 °C to +8 °C
SupplierServa Electrophoresis GmbH
show all products