Enhanced Chemiluminescence Substrate kit
Detection limit: High Femtogram, 1:150K dilution
Size(s): 50ml, 250ml, 500ml
Very highly sensitive enhanced chemiluminescence kit for the detection of immobilized proteins (Western Blot) or immobilized nucleic acids (Southern and Northern Blot) labelled directly with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) or indirectly with HRP-labelled antibodies/streptavidin.
The substrate is readily prepared by mixing component A (luminol/enhancer solution) with component B (stabilized peroxide solution) in a one-to-one ratio. 0.1 ml substrate is sufficient for one cm2 membrane.
- Very high sensitivity, mid femtogram limit of detection
- Very long and steady light emission for 12 hours
- Primary antibody dilution 1:1000 -1:15.000
- Secondary antibody dilution 1:25.000 – 1:150.000
- Detection can be done by film or CCD imaging equipment
Storage Temperature: +2 °C to +8 °C
SupplierServa Electrophoresis GmbH
show all products