The eZwest™ Lite automatically performs the membrane blocking, primary & secondary antibody incubations, and all washing steps of the western blot procedure.
The eZwest™ Lite is a fully automated Western Blotting system that performs the entire process of binding, incubating, cleaning and recycling of primary antibodies.
The patented cleaning technology greatly reduces the adhesion of antibodies to the membrane, reduces background and improves relative sensitivity. The fully automated operation procedures avoid errors caused by manual operations, ensuring the repeatability of experiments. A high-throughput operation and a customized program make the Western Blotting experiment more flexible.
- Quick & easy: complete the process of binding, incubation & washing as quick as in one hour
- Automatic: the whole process is highly automated
- Constistent results: fully automated operation ensuring constistency every time
- Antibody saving: recover the primary antibody for re-use
- Programmable: easily customizable program for protocol needs
- Quiet operation
The device is delivered with following components:
|Wash Buffer Bottle
show all products
1 channel for up to 2 membranes
9 x 8.3cm
15°C – 40°C
23 x 23 x 23cm