The Fusion Solo S is the ideal system for laboratories that need to find an alternative to their film for Western blot imaging.
The Fusion Solo 6S represents the ideal imaging system for CHEMILUMINESCENCE & OPTIONAL FLUORESCENCE imaging.
The Fusion Solo is a high-end ultrasensitive scientific optical system, designed to extract the lowest level of detection from your protein. The Fusion systems’ cameras use the latest generation of sensors and semi-conductors. Combined with an unique build-in High Sensitivity Reading (HSR) technology and the unrivalled V.070 lens, the Fusion is the most sensitive system and the best for publication, quantification and documentation grade imaging.
- Camera: The Evo-6 CCD camera for native 6.3 MP image resolution (extendable to 20 MP) with large field-of-view and cooling down to -30°C for minimum noise
- Optics: Unique manual F/0.70 lens especially produced for imaging applications with the best specifications on the market, automated focussing on the used tray position
- Dark room: Fully automated, software controlled darkroom with choice of trans-illuminator for gel documentation or Spectra module for multi-colour fluorescence based applications
- Filter wheel: Fully automated 7-position filter wheel
- Transilluminator options: Range of transilluminator for UV, blue LED and white light applications
- Color imaging for molecular weight markers
- License free Software: New, easy-to-use FusionCapt Software adapted to workflows - one click to get the perfect image. Integrates marker addition, 3-D dynamic scan as well as a complete quantification package
- Upgradeability: System can be upgraded to multi-colour fluorescence applications
- Dedicated chemiluminescence system with extendable fluorescence capabilities
- Optional epi or trans-illumination options for blot or gel
- Adaptable to Spectra Capsules for Epi UV, blue, green, red, NIR, IR fluorescence options on blots
Ideal For Quantification
- Reproducible and comparable quantification data
- ImageMaster™ technology to obtain the optimum image for quantification
- Scientific TIFF file or proprietary file format
- Clarity™ technology for razor sharp band revelation without affecting data integrity
Long Lasting High Quality
- Stainless steel, aluminium and steel darkroom for the best robustness
- Proven camera robustness
- White light LED for thousands of hours of use
- Interchangeable transilluminator
- Better sensitivity than a film
- Unique custom made V.070 lens performance for super-fast image acquisition
- Reproducible and comparable quantification data
- Best signal to noise ratio of the industry for the lowest limit of detection
your Applications At Your Fingertips
UV Pad for DNA and RNA gels and fluorescence stain imaging: Ethidium Bromide, SYBR-Safe, SYBR-Green, Gel-Red, Gel-Green, SYBR-Gold, GFP, Pro-Q Emerald, Sypro Ruby, FITC, DAPI…
- UV-Pad Edge 26M – UV 312nm-Filter size 21x26cm
- Super-Bright Pad Edge 26MX – Super-Bright 312nm-Filter size 21x26cm
- TFS-26.LM UV-Pad 26LM 230V – UV 312+365nm (LM), filter 21x21cm
- TFS-26.LMX UV-Pad 26LMX 230V – Super-Bright 312+365nm (LMX), 21x21cm
White Pad or white light conversion screen for colorimetric stained protein gels, X-Ray film, autorads, SSCP gels, colony dish and flask imaging and other EPI white light applications: Coomassie Blue, Silver Stain, Ponceau S Red, Copper stain…
- TFS-20.W White-Pad 100/230V – White light – LED -Sample size 20x20cm
Blue Pad or blue light conversion screen for DNA/RNA detection (avoid “nicking” DNA): SYBR-Safe, SYBR-Green, eGFP…
- TFS-20.SkyLight Sky-Pad 100-230V – Blue 470nm-Filter size 20x20cm
Fluorescent excitation channels: Unlimited multi-colour fluorescence applications:
The Spectra Light Capsules* are powerful fluorescence exciters with focused light for uniform illumination and enhanced power. Achieve the desired narrow spectral bandwidth by selecting 1 from our set of 8 Capsules or by customizing your own light spectrum:
* requires Spectra Capsule Adapter
SPECTRA emission filter:
- F-535Y M58 Interference Filter Y2
- F-565 M58 Interference Filter Qdot
- F-595Y M58 Interference Filter Y3
- F-655 M58 Interference Filter Qdot
- F-695Y M58 Interference Filter Y5
- F-710 M58 Interference Filter Qdot
- F-740NIR M58 Interference Filter
- F-820IR M58 Interference Filter
- F-840-DEEP-IR Narrow bandpass filter
- F-750 Narrow bandpass filter-Y5.5
3D Dynamic Scan™
The 3D Dynamic Scan™ images your sample in real time and reconstructs the data to create live three dimensional models. The 3D reconstruction provides direct information regarding the image dynamic, background level and protein or DNA quantity. A little change of exposure time will refresh the 3D view automatically. The saturation effect can be controlled live before the image is frozen.
The 3D Dynamic Scan™ collects the signal intensities from the gel or blot sample and transform these intensities into distance information from the sample surface. The “picture” produced by the 3D scan describes the relative proteins amounts. This allows the quantity of each protein to be relatively measured and compared against each other. The dynamic scan is performed while the image is acquired by the camera. Measurement can then be made with the live image.
The 3D Dynamic Scan™ opens a new frontier for protein or DNA imaging. Our 3D modeling will change the way you see your sample into 3D quantitative results.
The Apps Studio is an innovative library of applications which contains more than 40 different protocols for your blot, gel and other bioluminescence samples. The protocols are easily accessible and gathered into four master protocols: DNA/RNA gels, Protein gels, Protein blots, Bioluminescence and others.
The Studio contains the excitation and the emission spectra of the main fluorophores used in advanced molecular biology laboratory for protein detection. It also suggests the best possible system configuration in terms of excitation light source, emission filter and sensitivity level. The Apps Studio ensures reproducibility and one click image acquisition for the best ease of use.
The Apps Studio is combined with our fluorescence spectra viewer. It shows you the full excitation and emission spectra of fluorophores to help in selecting lights and filters for fluorescence. It help you to check the spectral compatibility for many fluorophores and to optimize the imaging settings with a proposed recommendation for each fluorophore.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
SupplierVilber Lourmat S.A.
show all products
6.3 (-20) megapixels
V-0.70 fixed lens
7 positions (manual
Vilber provides first-class UV transilluminators for documentation and preparation in different dimensions and configurations. The innovative Super-Bright filter stops all the visible light emitted by the tubes. As the UV tubes are no more visible, the Super-Bright improves dramatically the quality of gel visualization and documentation.
EMISSION FILTER SPECTRUM - steeper edges, precise wavelength accuracy, and carefully optimized blocking mean better contrast and faster measurements.