Fast, Gentle and Easy Fluorescence and Light Scatter Based Single Cell Isolation.
The Pala Single Cell Dispenser makes single cell isolation and sorting effortless. It has 2 lasers and up to 11 fluorescent channels, and can isolate virtually every cell type.
This benchtop instrument combines proprietary microfluidics technology with flow cytometry and liquid dispensing to sort and dispense single cells directly into 96-well or 384-well plate.
- Fast – Dispense single cells into a 96-well plate in 1 min or a 384-well plate in 6 min, 3 min system initialization
- Gentle – Low sorting pressure (<2 psi) preserves cell viability and integrity and delivers high outgrowth
- Easy – Fully automated, no calibration needed, no clogging, zero maintenance
- Compact – Lightweight and portable, easily fit inside a cell culture hood
- Flexible – Can sort with aqueous or non-aqueous sheath liquids, such as water droplets in oil emulsion
It simplifies and empowers a number of single cell applications, including:
- cell line development
- cell engineering
- single cell genomics
- CRISPR and iPSC cloning
- monoclonal antibody development
- synthetic biology
- rare cell isolation such as circulating tumor cells
- circulating fetal cells
It is affordable, user-friendly, zero maintenance, and requires no special training to operate.
Low Sample Input, High Recovery
Near zero dead volume enables handling of small sample inputs down to 100 cells.
No Sample Carryover Disposable cell cartridge prevents cross-contamination between samples.
Safe – No Aerosol Formation
Large droplet size prevents aerosol formation.
Dispense single cells into 96-well plate in 1 min, or 384-well plate in 6 min. Process up to 3 million cells in 1 min.
Namocell’s proprietary microfluidic cell cartridges eliminate the risk of system clogging and sample-to-sample cross contamination, and keep the sample sterile with no need for cleaning.
show all products
Laser 1: 488nm
Laser 2: 405nm or 561nm
Forward (FSC) & Side (TSC)
Up to 11 channels 450nm – 783nm
|Input Sample Volume||
100 – 600 µl
|Input Sample Density||
100 cells – 150M cells/mL
96- or 384-well plate
< 2 psi
63.5 x 35.6 x 22.9cm
Size: Box à 10pcs.