Fast, Gentle and Easy Fluorescence and Light Scatter Based Single Cell Isolation
The Hana Single Cell Dispenser makes single cell isolation and sorting effortless. This benchtop instrument uses proprietary microfluidics technology that combines flow cytometry and liquid dispensing to sort and dispense single cells directly into 96-well or 384-well plate.
It simplifies and empowers a number of single cell applications, including cell line development and engineering, single cell genomics, iPSC and CRISPR cloning, antibody discovery, single cell mass spec, synthetic biology, and rare cell isolation such as circulating tumor cells (CTCs) and circulating fetal cells.
It is easy-to-use, zero maintenance, affordable and requires no special training to operate.
- Fast – Dispense single cells into a 96-well plate in 1 min or a 384-well plate in 6 min, 2 min system initialization
- Gentle – Low soring pressure (<2 psi) preserves cell viability and integrity and delivers high outgrowth
- Easy – Fully automated, no calibration needed, no clogging, zero maintenance
- Compact – Lightweight and portable, easily fits inside a cell culture hood
- Flexible – Sort primary cells, cell lines, nuclei, protoplasts, bacteria, yeast, algae and more
Namocell’s microfluidic cell cartridges ensure that there is no sample-to-sample cross contamination and keep the sample sterile. Cartridges that contain the sample material can be swapped out so there is no need for cleaning process.
Hana Advantages over Cell Sorters
|Cell Sorter||Hana Single Cell Dispenser|
|Pressure||20 – 70 psi||Less than 2 psi|
|Initialization time||45 min||2 min|
|Sorting speed||2000 – 20’000/s||10 – 300’000/s|
|Channels||16||2 or 3|
|Droplet size||0.001 – 0.005 ul||1 ul|
|Sheat||1 – 2 L/hr||15 mL/hr|
Disposable Cell Cartridge
- High Cell Viability, High Outgrowth
Low sorting pressure (<2 psi) preserves cell viability and integrity and delivers high outgrowth
- Low Sample Input, High Recovery
Near zero dead volume enables handling of small sample inputs down to 100 cells
- High Throughput
Process 3M cells in 1 min and up to 150M cells/mL
- No Sample Carryover
Disposable cell cartridge prevents cross-contamination between samples
- Safe – No Aerosol Formation
1 μL droplet prevents aerosol formation.
show all products
Laser – 488nm
Forward (FSC) & Side (SSC)
FL1 533nm (FITC/GFP)
FL2 585nm (PE/PI)
|Input Sample Volume||
100 – 600uL
|Input Sample Density||
100 cells – 150M cells/mL
96- or 384-well plate
|Dimensions | Weight||
49 x 36 x 21cm | 10kg
Size: Box à 10pcs.