Touchscreen - Gradient enabled - WiFi enabled - Fast ramp rates
The Bioer GeneExplorer™ PCR thermal cycler offers optimal accuracy and versatility to suit all PCR needs. With a new generation central processing unit (CPU) and an intuitive user interface operated using an 8 inch touchscreen, ease of use is unparalleled.
Advanced thermoelectric elements and technology provide stable and reliable performance:
- 384 well
- Maximum ramp rate up to 6C/s, and can be adjusted based on experiment requirements
- Block or tube temperature control modes for higher reagent compatibility
- Colourful large-screen display, intuitive operation interface, simple and clear operation
- Power-off protection function, and after power supply recovery;
- Height and pressure adjustable hot lid to adapt to different reaction tubes and effectively prevent reagent evaporation and contamination
- With a custom-built Peltier and a redesigned block the GeneExplorer™ provides exceptionally fast heating and cooling rates, as well as impeccable temperature accuracy and uniformity across all wells.
The GeneExplorer also possesses a gradient function, allowing for better, faster and more efficient optimisation of PCR protocols. The single click locking and temperature adjustable lid enables use of various consumables, and prevents too much evaporation and condensation at the top of the tube.
The GeneExplorer™ is operated by an integrated 8 inch full colour touchscreen and display providing exceptional ease-of-use while allowing for a clear, unobstructed display of vital information. This innovative user-interface allows for rapid, easy set-up of programs including Touchdown, Long and Nested PCR programs.
A USB interface allows an infinite number of programs to be stored. This is the optimal method for maintaining control of your programs from unauthorised access, whilst also allowing excellent ease-of-use. This in addition to the 2000+ program memory available in the cycler itself.
The ability to operate cyclers independently, or connect 1 or more cyclers to a PC or network via USB, LSN Ethernet or WiFi grants an even greater level of integration into current systems, ease of software upgrades and versatility of application.
show all products
|Average Heating Rate||
|Average Cooling rate||
|Heated Lid Temp. Ranage||
|Gradient Temp. Difference Range||
|Max. Program Memory||
≥ 2000 + potentially infinite with USB Flash Drive Expansion
8″ full colour Touchscreen
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
420 x 269 x 254mm