BL°CKICE cooling Dri-Block is ideal for chilling samples at sub-ambient temperatures.
BL°CKICE cooling Dri-Block is ideal for chilling samples at sub-ambient temperatures. Holding two standard aluminium blocks from the Dri-Block® range the BL°CKICE offers fast cool down times to ensure the unit is quickly available for use. The integrated timer allows up to 9 days to be programmed, which is more than enough for laboratory applications and the timer will not start until a stable temperature has been reached. The unit features our unique temperature control zone that ensures that all contents of the unit are kept at an even temperature, whether cold or warm. This range is the latest in lab cooling technology.
- Maximum temperature range 0°C to 40°C *
- Count up and count down timer
- Temperature displayed in °C or °F
- Buzzer indicates reaching the set temperature and the end of the elapsed time
Holds 2 aluminium insert blocks
* Please note the primary design of BL°CKICE is to maintain biological samples safely between 4 and 37°C. BL°CKICE will achieve any temperature between 4 and 37°C within 30 minutes in an ambient temperature of 20°C. BL°CKICE will also reach 0°C or 40°C, but this may take several hours. Reaching 0°C can be speeded up by pre-cooling the aluminium blocks before use.
show all products