Quantify and qualify DNA, RNA and protein samples in seconds with only 1-2 µL.
Move one step closer to your research goals with an ergonomic, standalone spectrophotometer with high-resolution, touch screen interface. Powerful auto-range pathlength technology facilitates accurate measurements for concentrated samples with no need for dilutions.
Prevent costly delays with an enhanced understanding of sample quality using the NanoDrop™ One Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometers.
The Innovative Acclaro™ Sample Intelligence technology is built into every instrument for improved measurement accuracy and contaminant identification. Quantify and qualify DNA, RNA, and protein samples in seconds with only 1-2 µL, and obtain full-spectral data before you decide to use samples in downstream applications.
The NanoDrop™ OneC instruments save you days of troubleshooting experiments and streamline workflows with these enhancements:
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance (optional)
- Acclaro Sample Intelligence
- Minimal Sample Preparation
- No Consumables Required
- Fast and Easy Measurements
- Versatile Data Management
- Additional Cuvette Position
NanoDrop OneC Highlights
- Contains both pedestal and cuvette positions to expand experimental flexibility and increase the dynamic range.
- Measure dilute samples, perform kinetics experiments and take optical density measurements of bacterial cultures.
- Cuvette position includes temperature control and stirring.
NanoDrop One/Nanodrop OneC PC Software with 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- NewPC Control software allows users to control the instrument from an Ethernet connected PC – please contact us for the free download link.
- Optional Thermo Scientific Security Suite for NanoDrop One/OneC allows the instrument to be used in a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant lab.
Features include: User account access | Audit trail | Electronic signatures | Automated data back-up, and more
Acclaro Sample Intelligence Technology
- Acclaro technology enhances user understanding of sample quality while delivering accurate quantitative measurements. Early identification of contaminants can prevent failure of downstream applications and save days of troubleshooting.
- Verify sample quality in seconds – identify sample contaminants and obtain corrected concentration results.
- Access information through alerts – receive instant feedback about sample quality with on-demand technical support and guided troubleshooting.
- Rely on accurate results – ensure measurement integrity with embedded sensor and digital image analysis.
NanoDrop One/NanoDrop OneC Enhancements
- Ergonomic, standalone design – integrated Android™ tablet eliminates the need for a separate computer and provides seamless data transfer via Wireless, Ethernet or USB.
- Auto-Measure and Auto-Blank functions – multi-sample processing can be streamlined with instant measurements that occur when the pedestal arm is down. These functions can be turned ON or OFF with a single tap on the screen.
- Wider dynamic range – no dilutions required for highly concentrated samples (dsDNA at 27,500 ng/µL) with auto-range pathlength technology
- Integrated Learning Center – an archive of technical support documents and educational animations at your fingertips.
Advanced Connectivity for Data Storage, Printing and Sharing
- Multiple choices for data export: transfer results with a USB, Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection to your PC.
- View, organize and share data on a PC: Once exported, you can view the full-data formats (e.g., contaminant analysis spectral graphs) and organize experiments using the NanoDrop One/OneC PC Control software.
- Easy data-to-printer options: Print your results directly from the NanoDrop One instrument via Wi-Fi, Ethernet or USB printer connection; print exported data from your PC using the Nanodrop One/OneC PC Control software.
NanoDrop One/NanoDrop OneC Capabilities
- Wide spectral range (190-850 nm) for measuring a variety of samples types:
– Peptides (205 nm)
– DNA and RNA (260 nm)
– Purified protein (280 nm)
– Toxicology assays and industrial dyes (490 nm)
– Gold nanoparticles (520 nm)
– Colorimetric protein assays (BCA 562 nm, Bradford 595 nm, Modified Lowry 650 nm, Pierce 660 660 nm)
– Optical Density measurements (600 nm)
- Combining the patented* sample-retention system with cuvette capability accommodates low and high concentrations (2.0 – 27,500 ng/µL dsDNA and 0.06 – 820 mg/mL BSA)
- Pedestal measurements that require only 1 – 2 µL of your sample and do not require sample dilution, even for highly concentrated samples
- Calculates sample purity ratios (A260/A280 nm and A260/A230 nm)
- Pre-configured methods for DNA, Protein A280, Microarray, Protein and Labels, Pierce 660, Bradford, BCA, and Lowry
- User-friendly software includes custom methods and data export capabilities
*Patents US6628382 and US6809826
SupplierThermo Fisher Scientific
show all products
|21 CFR Part 11 Compliance||
The optional Security Suite for NanoDrop One/OneC allows the instrument to be used in a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant lab.
Nucleic Acid A260, A260/A280, A260/A230 and Labeled Nucleic Acids;
Three USB-A ports, Ethernet, Bluetooth™ and Wi-Fi
dsDNA: Pedestal: 2.0 ng/µL; Cuvette: 0.2 ng/µL
English, Spanish, Polish, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Chinese
0.030 to 1.0 mm auto-ranging
|Photometric Accuracy Instrument||
3% at 0.97 A, 302 nm
(Absorbance expressed at Abs/mm at 25°C)
≤1.8 nm (FWHM at Hg 254 nm)
190 – 850 nm
|Lower Limit of Detection||
Pedestal: 2 ng/μL (dsDNA) 0.06 mg/mL (BSA) Cuvette: 0.2 ng/μL (dsDNA) 0.006 mg/mL (BSA)
Pedestal: 27,500 ng/μL (dsDNA) 820 mg/mL (BSA)
Built-in touchscreen or computer software
Operating: 12–18 W
Standby: 5 W
Size: 1 Kit
Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop PR-1 Reconditioning Kit is used for reconditioning the sample measurement pedestals to a hydrophobic state if they become unconditioned.
Size: 1 Kit
Calibrated solution used to allow user to verify correct wavelength and photometric performance of the instrument.
The trusted NanoDrop One Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer can be used in regulated environments such as pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.