With the NanoDrop 8000, you can measure more samples in less time without sacrificing the reliability and easy-to-use technology of the single sample model.
The NanoDrop 8000 delivers full-spectrum UV-Vis absorbance measurements for up to eight samples at one time.
Using the patented sample retention system the NanoDrop 8000 provides the same accurate 1 µL DNA, RNA, and protein sample measurements as our single channel spectrophotometers. Displaying a full-spectrum for all samples, the NanoDrop 8000 is designed for higher throughput evaluation of precious samples when downstream requirements for sample QC are critical.
- Accurately measure more samples in less time:
- Improved productivity with the capability of analyzing from one to eight 1 µl samples at one time
- Measure up to 96 samples in less than six minutes
- Innovative, user-friendly software
- Sample Position Illuminator reduces error by keeping track of the samples to be measured
- Full-spectral data displayed for each sample (220 – 750 nm)
- Measure nucleic acid concentration and purity (2.5 – 3,700 ng/µL for dsDNA)
- Measure protein concentration and purity (0.15 – 100 mg/mL for BSA)
SupplierThermo Fisher Scientific
show all products
3% (at 0.74 Abs at 350nm)
0 – 75Abs
0.003 *SD of 10 individual measurements at 0.74Abs
Nucleic acid, protein, cell culture and custom methods
UL/CSA and CE
2.5 ng/µL (dsDNA), 0.15 mg/mL (BSA)
2.5-3,700 ng/µL (dsDNA), 0.15 – 100 mg/mL (BSA)
2048-element linear silicon CCD array
Xenon Flash Lamp
|No. of Samples||
Up to 8
24 x 32 cm
Microsoft Windows 7 & 8 (32/64 bit) and Windows 10 PRO (64 bit)
0.1, 0.2 and 1.0 mm
|Sample Volume (Metric)||
≤3 nm (FWHM at Hg 546.1 nm)
±1 nm Wavelength Range 220 – 750 nm
The CF-8 Calibration Check Kit is an aqueous potassium dichromate (K2Cr2O7) solution for use in confirming spectrophotometer calibration.
Size: 1 Kit
Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop PR-1 Reconditioning Kit is used for reconditioning the sample measurement pedestals to a hydrophobic state if they become unconditioned.