Choose the versatile, cost-effective Thermo Scientific NanoDrop 3300 Fluorospectrometer for broad spectrum fluorescence analysis.
Using a patented technology, it uses as little as 1 μL of sample volume.
The NanoDrop 3300 brings the sensitivity and selectivity of fluorescence spectroscopy to microvolume samples. Using our patented sample-retention system, the NanoDrop 3300 performs broad spectrum fluorescent analysis in a versatile, high-performance instrument.
The NanoDrop 3300 significantly lowers the mass detection limit more than an order of magnitude, compared to conventional fluorometers. With its advanced features and analysis options, the NanoDrop 3300 allows for a diverse range of measurements from routine RiboGreen, PicoGreen, and GFP to advanced nanoparticle and FRET analysis.
A powerful instrument offering many benefits:
- Small footprint, fast measurement, and easy to use
- Sample size as small as 1μL
- UV, Blue and White LED excitation, covering a broad wavelength range
- No filter changes
- No expensive monochromator
- Ability to run diverse applications
- Customize applications specific to your research
- Measures multiple fluorophores from a single sample
- Tools to eliminate the guesswork
- Provides both spectral and quantitative data
- No external power supply is required; all operating power is supplied by the USB port on the PC.
SupplierThermo Fisher Scientific
show all products
Nucleic Acid Quantification, DNA Quantification, RNA Quantification, Protein Quantification
UV: 265nm, Blue: 470nm,White: 460-650nm
Light emitting diodes (LED)
UL/CSA and CE
2048-element linear silicon CCD array
|Volume (Metric) Sample||
Size: 1 Kit
Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop PR-1 Reconditioning Kit is used for reconditioning the sample measurement pedestals to a hydrophobic state if they become unconditioned.