The unrivaled Newton 7.0 is ideal for chemiluminescence and bioluminescence, for in vivo and in vitro applications.
The Newton 7.0 system combines high sensitivity with advanced animal-handling features and userfriendly time-saving operation.
The Newton proprietary optics have been specifically developed for macro imaging with high light collection capacity, incorporating a unique combination of high numerical aperture and long working distance. Bright fluorescence observation can be performed in a rapid scanning mode that shortens exposure times and minimizes specimen damage. Observation is thus possible even with slight body movement. The fast lens is also ideal for luminescence applications requiring longer exposure time.
The advent of novel fluorescent probes has increased the demands on in-vivo fluorescence imaging systems to be able to deftly handle a variety of simultaneous signals, specifically in the IR and NIR area. Our dual magnetron sputter-coated filter technology ensures transmission above 90% and very narrow band cutting for improved spectral separation and increased sensitivity.
Our detection spectral range goes from 400 to 900nm, making the NEWTON 7.0 ideal for GFP, YFP or IR applications. The best spectral range for penetrating an animal is between 600 nm and 900 nm. With NIR and IR fluorescence detection, background is very low, and tissue autofluorescence does not limit performance.
- Visualization and tracking of tumor development or disease progression in the living animal
- Signals overlay so that several reporters can be visualized simultaneously
- In vitro and in vivo cells migration tracking
- Signal quantification
- Proprietary V084 lens with f:0.84 aperture
- 1” scientific grade CCD camera
- Bioluminescence detection : femtogram level
- Fluorescence detection : picogram level
Ease Of Use
- Intuitive user interface
- One click to get the image
- Auto-exposure and automatic illumination control
- Easy to clean
• Large 20x20 cm FOV for multi-subject imaging
• Heated animal bed
• EQUAFLOW™ breather to deliver equal gas to each nose cone to prevent unwanted animals awakening
• Active gas scavengers
• Compatible with the BIOSTHESIA gas anesthesia system
• Up to 5 mice
A large number of dyes and stains could be used such as GFP, YFP, Pro-Q Emerald 300, Sypro-Ruby, FITC, DAPI, Alexa Fluor® 680, 700, 750, Cy® 3, 5, 5.5, DyeLight, IRDye® 800CW, VivoTrack 680, VivoTag 750
SupplierVilber Lourmat S.A.
show all products