Bio-1D Analysis Software
Sophisticated and intuitive analysis software designed for use with fluorescent or chemiluminescent samples.
Bio-1D is the professional software for the analysis of running differences or signal intensities of different imaging sources. The software works with DNA, RNA, proteins, polynucleotides, petri dishes, microplates, plants, and in vivo images.
- Transforms 1-D gels into 3-D results
- Automatically detect lanes and bands with the one-click DetectorTM feature
- Analysis can be saved as a template and re-used to facilitate routine analysis
- State-of-the-art analysis algorythms
- Software modules available include molecular weight calculation, volume quantification, array analysis and image enhancement
When using the semiautomated 'NextTM tutorial mode', the software guides you step for step through your analysis as following a thread. Thus, even less experienced users find the way through such an analysis. At many points, individual deviations from the proposed standard route can be chosen.
Analyses can be disrupted and saved at any point. Each single step can be reversed or as well modified afterwards without problems. Analogue type analyses can be used as a template for similar data, to e.g. enhance the process in routine work. All analysis data can be exported. Results can be summarized in a report. Extensive analysis suite for imaging data Easy entry with the exclusive 'NextTM tutorial mode'.
SupplierVilber Lourmat S.A.
show all products