A high capacity rocker designed for durability.
High Capacity Laboratory Rockers designed for a long life and trouble-free service.
- Staining, hybridization, washing, etc.
- Compact size, low profile
- Extremely quiet
- Double platform option expands usable space
Bench rocker speed is adjustable to provide the gentle motion required for staining fragile gels as well as the more vigorous action necessary for washing blots. The rocking movement is fixed at ±7°. The platform surfaces are covered with nonslip rubber pads to prevent objects from moving during operation. Elastic tie downs are available to secure in place bags, boxes, tubes and other containers. The platform assemblies pivot on permanently lubricated ball bearings for quiet, maintenance-free operation. For increasing the work area without sacrificing valuable bench space, a second platform can be stacked on the first. The ProBlot™ 25 and 25XL Rockers can be used safely in temperature controlled environments up to 85°C. Their low profile and compact size make them perfect for use in small incubators.
- Speed settings: 5 - 120 tilts/min
- Timer: 0-2hr or continuous
- Motion: rocking
- Tilt range: fixed 7°
- Clearance between platforms: 9cm
- Maximum load: 5kg
- Ambient operating range: +4° to 65°C
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 32.5 x 36 x 14.5cm
- Weight: 5.3kg
show all products