The S-Bt Smart Biotherm is designed for work in the areas of cell biology, molecular biology, biotechnology and immunology
The unit provides a six-sided heating: the heating elements are located on the walls and on the door, thus providing excellent uniform temperature distribution, regardless of external factors, such as ambient temperature and positioning of the device.
Built-in infrared CO2–sensor allows accurate control of the CO2 level. The sensor makes measurement non-sensitive to changes in temperature and humidity inside the incubator.
The chamber is made of stainless steel with smoothed seams to minimize contamination and to facilitate cleaning.
The S-Bt is equipped with a UV air recirculation system - 1 UV lamp and a fan are mounted behind the rear wall, providing decontamination of the working volume.
A convenient access port is built in the wall of the incubator for easy output of wire sensors or devices’ installed inside. The access port is heated independently to prevent formation of condensate.
The unit is equipped with error tracing and alarm systems, which significantly lower potential risks during operation.
A “black box” system records temperature, humidity and CO2 levels, as well as statuses for door opening, UV lamp, fan and errors, to the inner memory. A bluetooth connection to PC is available.
- Cell biology: operations with animal cell cultures and tissues
- Molecular biology: DNA/RNA reaction analysis, hybridization reactions
- Biotechnology: synthesis of target proteins and other molecules
- Immunology: synthesis of antibodies and other proteins of immune system
- Six-sided heating provides uniform distribution of the temperature inside the chamber
- Infrared CO2 sensor, non-sensitive to temperature and humidity changes
- UV recirculation system for decontamination cycles
- Bluetooth data transfer to PC
- «Black box» parameter logging system
- Error tracing and alarm system
- Separately heated lockable port for chamber access for cables
Included: RS6, rack incl. 3 shelves
show all products
|Working chamber material||
Stainless Steel (1 mm)
|Temperature setting range||
+25°C … +60°C
|Temperature uniformity at +37°C||
|Number of shelves||
3 (max. 6)
|Presence of the inner glass door||
>90% @ 37°C
|CO2 control range*||
0 – 20%
|*At set temperature from ambient to 50 °C||
Infrared CO2 sensor
|Temperature and CO2 level input||
1 × 6 W, TUV G6T5
1 (ø 26 mm)
|PC system requirements||
Intel/AMD Processor, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10, USB, Bluetooth
|Internal chamber dimensions||
350 × 330 × 390 mm
|Overall dimensions (W×D×H) | Weight||
500 × 560 × 550 mm | 37.7 kg