Applications: Coomassie blue staining | Western blot
Compatible with a lot of gel tanks!
GenScript SurePAGE, Bis-Tris, 10 cm x 8 cm gels are high-performance precast mini polyacrylamide gels with a special design that allows large sample loading volumes. The unique formulation of the gel and cassette design enables superior band resolution and significantly improved band evenness.
- Large well volume - up to 80 µl
- Fast run times - as fast as 20 minutes
- High resolution - even, sharp bands, guaranteed lot-lot consistency
- Long shelf life - up to 12 months at 2-8℃
- Cost effective - 30-50% price reduction compared to other major competitors
- Compatible cassette design - fits all popular mini-gel tanks
- Including MOPS or MES buffer
SurePAGE gels are cast in a neutral pH buffer that minimizes polyacrylamide hydrolysis, increases gel stability and minimizes protein modification.
SurePAGE gels guarantee excellent batch-to-batch consistency and a reliable protein migration pattern. Proteins are separated on SurePAGE using MOPS or MES running buffer. We recommend using MOPS buffer for protein sizes that are >30kD and MES for proteins that are <30 kD.
Calculation Separation range: 120-6.5 kDa
Storage: Gels are stable for 12 months if store at 2-8°C
SurePAGE, Bis-Tris, 10x8 gels are available in gradient (4-20%, 4-12%, and 8-16%) and homogeneous (8%, 10%, and 12%) concentrations. Each gel concentration has comb configurations of 10-well, 12-well and 15-well.
Choose the appropriate gel for your protein electrophoresis
based on the migration pattern using MOPS | MES buffer* on the left side:
*Please indicate on your order the needed buffer (MOPS or MES)!
Compatible Gel Tanks
- Bio-Rad Mini-PROTEAN® II & 3*
- Bio-Rad Mini-PROTEAN®Tetra System*
- Invitrogen Novex XCell I, II, & Surelock® (Use GenScript Gel Tank Adapter Plates)
- LONZA PAGEr® Minigel Chamber
- Hoefer Mighty Small (SE 260/SE 250)
- Hoefer Tall Mighty Small (SE 280)
*please reverse the gasket, see manual for detail
- Fast running: minimum 18 min.
- High resolution: evener sharper bands
- RT storage: 28°C up to half a year
- Strong flexibilty: rarely broken
- Large volume maximum 60μl
show all products