Offer: CHF 108.00 incl. MES or MOPS buffer and adapter or gel opener and no transport fees! Use this code: Surepage20190531
Applications: Coomassie blue staining/ Western blot
Compatible with a lot of gel tanks!
GenScript SurePAGE, Bis-Tris, 10 cm x 8 cm gels are high-performance precast mini polyacrylamide gels with a special design that allows large sample loading volumes. The unique formulation of the gel and cassette design enables superior band resolution and significantly improved band evenness.
SurePAGE gels are cast in a neutral pH buffer that minimizes polyacrylamide hydrolysis, increases gel stability and minimizes protein modification.
SurePAGE gels guarantee excellent batch-to-batch consistency and a reliable protein migration pattern. With specially formulated Tris-MOPS running buffer, proteins can be separated quickly and efficiently for subsequent detection by staining or Western blotting.
Calculation Separation range: 120-6.5 kDa
Storage: Gels are stable for 12 months if store at 2-8°C
SurePAGE, Bis-Tris, 10x8 gels are available in gradient (4-20%, 4-12%, and 8-16%) and homogeneous (8%, 10%, and 12%) concentrations. Each gel concentration has comb configurations of 10-well, 12-well and 15-well.
Compatible Gel Tanks
- Bio-Rad Mini-PROTEAN® II & 3*
- Bio-Rad Mini-PROTEAN®Tetra System*
- Invitrogen Novex XCell I, II, & Surelock® (Use GenScript Gel Tank Adapter Plates)
- LONZA PAGEr® Minigel Chamber
- Hoefer Mighty Small (SE 260/SE 250)
- Hoefer Tall Mighty Small (SE 280)
*please reverse the gasket, see manual for detail
- Fast running: minimum 18 min.
- High resolution: evener sharper bands
- RT storage: 28°C up to half a year
- Strong flexibilty: rarely broken
- Large volume maximum 60μl
Choose the appropriate gel for your protein electrophoresis
based on the migration pattern using MOPS | MES buffer on the left side:
show all products