Replace your old Cell Counter with a new ARTHUR Image based Fluorescence Cell Counter and profit from our 20% trade-in offer (valid until 31.12.2019).
Please contact us; thank you very much.
Experience Accuracy! Cell Counting & Analyzing with Arthur.
Arthur™, Image based cell analyzer is
3-channel (bright field, green fluorescence, red fluorescence) desktop image analyzer that allows users to perform assays for cells in suspension, including GFP and RFP expression, apoptosis, cell viability (live, dead, and total cells), cell cycle, and cell counting assays using state-of-the-art optics. lt is compatible with a wide variety of eukaryotic cells. Depending on complexity of the assay and number of fields captured, it takes 10 seconds to 2 minutes that Arthur™ counts for a typical assay with only 25 µL of sample volume.
- Get comprehensive, sufficiently accurate assay results
- Obtain cell images and reliable counting results with graphic data
- Check histograms and select cell size gating
- Compatible with a wide variety of eukaryotic cells
- Performs various assays for cells in suspension
(GFP/RFP expression, apoptosis, cell viability, cell cycle, and cell counting)
High-speed cell counting & analysis
- Performs 3-channel population analysis in 1 minute
- Counts for a typical assay with only 25 µL of sample volume
Easy of use
- Rapid setups and simple operations
- No system maintenance required
- User friendly interface with LCD touch screen
Assays and applications
Arthur™ features two fluorescent channels (green & red) as well as bright. The user is available to perform a broad range of assays:
- Gell counting & viability
- GFP and RFP expression
- Annexin V apoptosis analysis
- Gell cycle analysis
show all products
10 sec. ~ 2 min.
|Cell measurement range||
1 × 105 – 1 × 107 cells/mL
|Cell size range||
5 – 60 μm
3 channels (bright field, green fluorescence, red fluorescence)
|Excitation Green channel LED||
458 ± 20 nm/ Red channel LED: 530 ± 20 nm
|Filters Green channel||
466/40 EX, 495 LP Di, 525/50 EM/ Red channel: 543/22 EX, 580 LP Di, 585 LP EM
1.3 Mega pixels, 4× objective, 4× or 16× digital zoom
100-240 V, 2.5 A, 120 W
50 / 60 Hz
290 mm (W) × 440 mm (D) × 290 mm (H)
5 – 40 °C, 20 – 95 %